It's hard to believe that I am now the mother of a 6 year old. Time truly has flown by and I feel at times that I haven't stopped to soak enough of it in. In any case though 6 years have gone by since Alex entered our lives...
We wanted to do something special for his birthday and he is still ADDICTED to Thomas, so what better place to go than the Day Out With Thomas. This place is like Disney for Thomas the Train lovers. He got to ride on Thomas and was so excited when we got there. He still thinks that Thomas is real and we go along with it. Thomas to him is like Santa...we are keeping the innocence there for as long as we can. Since he thinks that Thomas is real though he said that he was disappointed that Thomas did not speak to him. We had to explain that Thomas can only speak on the Island of Sodor where he is from...I don't know if he bought it or not.
So heres to 6 years and many many more. We love you Alexander and you are the best 6year old ever!
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Hard to believe
Posted by Heather at 3:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment