Monday, October 13, 2008

I shouldn't go to school today mommy...I might get sick again

I am so tired...tired of Alex not feeling well. All started 2 weeks ago now on Friday with his tooth hurting and being on antibitoics for 7 days and then having the tooth pulled last Wednesday. I send him back to school Thursday happy as a clam and Friday morning I do the same...only to get a phone call from the school nurse saying that Alex is running a fever. He never runs fevers....shouldn'y say never though I guess. VERY RARELY does he get a fever...so I pick him up and we head to the pediactricians only to have a....VIRUS....no medicines will work, only rest and cold liquids. Suprise suprise! So two ping pong sized tonsils later he is feeling better and will head back off to school tomorrow. So now in the span of less than two months my child has thrown up at school, had a toothache, and now fever....great.

He is now convinced himself that going to school will cause toothaches, headaches and throwing up. Great start to his first year if I do say so myself.

0 comments: