Wednesday Alex lost one tooth...not the natural way though, but who is counting right? I mean the tooth fairy still comes no matter what...doesn't she? He had to have a tooth pulled on Wednesday and he looks so darn cute it's not even funny. I was a little sad to see it go though...and as weird as that sounds if you are a mother you probably understand. You look at that smile for years and years and when they lose one of those teeth it forever changes what you have seen....their smile for several years. Their smile will not look the same as it did when they were just babies...sappy and sentimental I know. But gosh he looks adorable and you cant help but smile when he does now. So precious!!
Tuesday night with a full set of teeth
Wednesday afternoon
Thursday, October 9, 2008
My Toothless Wonder
Posted by Heather at 8:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
He looks so cute with a missing tooth!
Post a Comment