Well today I am home alone....both the boys are off at school and I am just here....Not sure what I will do with myself when they are at school but I am sure that I can find something. They did great this morning. Alex was showing Blake how to put on his backpack and was telling him to make sure that he got his lunchbox. He is such a big brother and is so proud to show Blake the ropes of Big Boy school. I am still in shock that they are both old enough to be there!! I am just happy that they were both excited to be there and happy for school to be back in session. 



Monday, August 24, 2009
First Day
Posted by Heather at 12:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Thanks for visiting my blog!
We sent our middle child to Kinder this year. Now I only have one at home. My day is quiet without my little guy at home. This school stuff is hard on moms!
Post a Comment