Sunday, September 13, 2009

I'm only how far along?

Well I can officially say that I am pooped. I am so tired lately with this pregnancy that it's unbelieveable. I go to work and sit there while Mandy does everything...I come home and am happy when I manage to throw in a frozen pizza with a side salad. I know I know..mother of the year award with that one! I sleep in on the weekends and then also take a nap. A lot of food grosses me out and smells pretty much make me want to vomit. I make this weird loud gagging sound that Alan makes fun of me..but a preggo has to do what a preggo has to do.

So I would like to give a big shout out to Alan who took over the house this weekend. I am not ashamed, though a little embarassed, to say that the laundry and dishes were beginning to over take us. I woke up and he was doing laundry, had the kitchen cleaned and had picked up all the other living areas! I was so suprised and so shocked. I feel blessed that he is understanding of what I am going through right now. I feel blessed that while I am so tired and nauseous that this means that my body is doing what it is supposed to be doing...making a healthy baby! I will however probably not make it to April with work. It is looking more and more like I will be taking off so that I can rest and be able to be a mommy and wife when the boys and Alan get home.

0 comments: