Monday, November 17, 2008

Just another Manic Monday

Mondays are my day, Mondays are my day...this is a chant that I need to start saying to myself more often when people ask me to do favors for them on Monday. Monday is my time to go to the grocery store, do our laundry from the week before that I never touched and to organize and straighten the house back up. Mondays are the one day out of the work week that I don't work...My Mondays though for over the last month have consisted of taking children, granddad and dad to the drs. Tons of fun people...tons....and today I am at it again. Off to the dentist with Blakers. Atleast we can be home for a little bit before and after his appt though before I have to get Alex from school.

This past weekend was a good one...relaxed on Saturday and then headed to Six Flags on Sunday. No one was there and the weather was cool. SO nice to be able to spend a stress free day with the boys watching them ride rides and just smiling at their happy faces. Their smiles and laughter is so contagious! One of the days where you feel truly blessed.

I am super excited to put up our Christmas decorations. I even tried to convince Alan that it was ok to put them up this past weekend. My reasoning...that we will be leaving for moms house the middle of December to spend Christmas morning with her and we wouldn't have that much time to "enjoy" our decorations here. He didn't buy it. He is very much one that we shoudn't get the tree or decorations out until after Thanksgiving and I am all about setting it up pretty much after Halloween... :) I love the mood that Christmas time puts everyone in!

Now that I have rambled on for this post I need to get going....putting some chicken noodle soup in the crock pot for dinner tonight...such a good housewife and mom! :)

0 comments: