Sorry that this post is long overdue, but honestly I was dreading it and thought that the more I avoided it that maybe the day would never come....it did though! Alex had his first day of Kinder yesterday and we both made it through it. He seemed a little excited actually to be going to Kinder and it didnt hurt at all that one of his friends from preschool was in his class. He went right in and sat down and just kinda stared at everything and everyone and then colored a little on the color sheet that his teacher had at their desks. I said my goodbyes with Alan and Blake and told him I would love him and only teared up a little during all of this....then I turned to leave and BAM....let the floodgates open. It wasn't a pretty picture at all...sobbing and moms that I dont even know coming up and asking us if I had a kindergartener....was it that obvoius...what gave it away....the crying without breathing?
He made it though...he didnt get lost, seemed to have a good time...and went back again today without kicking and screaming. He talked more today about what he did and who he sat next too etc...and I didnt cry in the hallway either when I left his room....overall it was a great 2nd day.
Here are some first day pics that we took!
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Kinder in the house
Posted by Heather at 7:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment