We are home now. We actually got back home last Thursday, but quickly fell back into our everyday lives here and I got busy and didn't post it. Fun was had by all at my moms, but must admit that it is so nice to be able to sleep in your own bed!
Now the fun starts of getting everyone ready for school. We have all of Alex's school supplies already, but still need clothes for everyone and some little things before we are done. Hoping to get it done early so I am not scrambling at the end to finish it all up. I am already having enough anxiety about Alex starting Kinder and Blake and I being at a different school so I don't need anything else to stress me out!
Monday, July 28, 2008
Home
Posted by Heather at 7:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment