Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Alex Turns 8!

Alex chose to go to the JW Marriott and stay the night with us as a family in place of a big party. I love it when the boys decide to do things like this. I don't mind spending the money when we get to spend some great family time together celebrating a birthday! We ate at the poolside restaurant and swam in the pool that is heated and the boys rode the waterslides. We made smores by the fire and stayed up late! It was great fun and we had a blast. We still did have a party at the house though with just the family. I can't believe that 8 years ago I became a mommy for the first time. Alex is such an amazing little boy full of love for his family and is so sarcastic and funny. He is our little love bug and cuddler!

0 comments: