I cannot believe that I am the mother to not only a baby, but to a 1st and 2nd grader. Where is the time going? The boys were super excited to start their year. They both loved their teachers, as did we, and we were all excited for the year to start. They have done great so far and are making lots of new friends. Last year Alex was in the cooking club and would make all sorts of cool things. So of course this year when cooking club was offered Blake begged to do it. I prayed that he would get in becuase there are only 20 spots for all of first grade and I am pretty sure atleast half of first grade wanted to to do it. He found out today though that he is in and he can't wait for his first "cooking project." Here are some pics from their first day.
Wednesday, September 29, 2010
The First Day of School
Posted by Heather at 4:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment