I can't believe that my baby is 5 today. These past years have gone by in one big blur...amazing five years.
I know that one day I will pass this blog on to the boys when they are old enough to appreciate it. So, I would love to be able to tell Blake that in his five years he has blessed our lives tremendously. I have never met a little boy that has more compassion and love in his little heart for others. You are always trying to make someone elses day and are ready with a compliment. (You love to tell the teachers at school how beautiful they are) You are such an independent little boy and are stubborn as all get out. When you want something you make sure that we know. I can already see that you will be a loyal and true friend and brother. I love this about you. You love to be with Alex and love to have his approval. He is your big brother and the love that you have for him and that he has for you is amazing.
I pray that you will always have your sweet spirit and that it never gets broken. I pray that you will continue to love others and that you will bless everyones lives that you come in contact with. I am honored and blessed to be your mommy Blake, I hope that you know that. Love ya always....I love ya more than all the moon and stars in the sky! :)
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Happy Birthday Blakers!
Posted by Heather at 9:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment