Sunday, February 28, 2010

Living and Loving

Friday was my last day of work! I am so excited to be able to have a month and a couple days with the boys to be their mommy full time and focus my attention on them before Addison arrives. We are so excited about her arrival! Only 37 days until my csection and we are all ready to be able to meet her and hold her. The boys are so excited and I love that they love her already and include her in their thoughts and our family plans for the future. I am blessed that they are so loving with each other and are so happy to have a new addition to their lives. I plan on resting now while the boys are in school during the week and trying to get the house in as much order as I can. Mom will be coming up the weekend after Addison is born and will be here for a week and then Alan's mom will arrive a couple days after that. I am looking forward to the help with the baby and with the boys. :) The countdown begins!

0 comments: