I wanted to post this so that years from now I remember what the date was etc....but November 23, 2009 we found out that we are having a HEALTHY BABY GIRL! Words cannot even express my happiness in this news. I literally would have been so excited to have another boy, but truly do feel a different sense of happiness with a little girl. I will have a partner in crime now!:) The boys are excited and we talk about her everyday. We have decided to name her Addison Elizabeth. Addison because I have always loved the name and Elizabeth is my moms middle name. She is loved more than words can say already and has a wardrobe going already. I might actually have a small addiction to little pink clothing! :)
We cant wait to meet you little Addison and love you more than you will ever know!
Tuesday, December 1, 2009
Its a.....
Posted by Heather at 3:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment