This was probably one of the best Valentines ever. Since the kids have been born and able to color, draw and write by themselves I have been telling Alan every holiday that comes around to NOT buy me a thing. To those that know me well enough, you know that I LOVE anything that has been done by my kids. I get so sappy over handmade things that its pathetic! Every holiday I have said to have them make me a card, or have them draw me a picture...but every year...nothing. So yesterday he shows up at work and brings me lunch and balloons and a card. So sweet of him to do something like this for me. Then I relaxed all night long and I thought that this was what I was getting. Then this morning I was greeted by the cutest 4 and 6 year olds you have ever met with a card. And not just any card...a HANDMADE card people. Made by known other then them! My eyes teared up and I was one happy mommy! Thanks for helping doing this honey! You are the best...thanks for making it a special one!
Blake's side:I love mommy because shes beautiful
Alex's side:I love mommy because she loves me
Saturday, February 14, 2009
Lovey Dovey Time
Posted by Heather at 7:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
AWE!!! I love it!!!
Post a Comment