Friday, June 20, 2008

Our best investment this year....

The best ivestment that was made this year for us were our season passes to Six Flags Fiesta Texas! The boys absolutely LOVE it and it's a great thing to do between the rides and the waterpark! So....My friend Mandy and I decided that we would be brave and take her two kids and one of their friends and Alex and Blake to Six Flags for the day! So off we headed with plenty of sunscreen to supply a small army, snacks, dinner in a cooler to eat while we were there, waters, 5 very hyper kids, and 2 excited, but hesitant moms. I don't know if we expected melt downs or not, but we were pleasantly suprised when everyone had a great day and there were no major explosions! Needless to say I didnt have space for the camera so I didnt get any pics, but I will post some pics from the last time that we headed out there. They have a terrific water park there and have so many things there for kids to do...here are some from the kids section at the park!

When we got home Alan was asking Blake about his time at Six Flags....we spent the WHOLE day there and Blake didn't mention anything about that...instead he told him the best part was the car ride home when they were all telling each other jokes that made no sense what so ever, but would still bust out laughing at each other.

We just should have driven around the whole day and let them entertain themselves!




0 comments: